Subscribe:

Laugh until you die

Laugh until you die
1. Impregnating a girl in Europe is so nice that her parents will even buy you a car But in Nigeria, the curse alone will change your destiny
2. Anytime I cook at home, the whole family decides to drink garri .... I don't know why
3. This one that I'm seeing wedding ceremony everywhere, nobody should mistakenly marry my future wife ooh
4. Love can make you see your boyfriend as the most handsome guy on earth . Break up and see how ugly the idiot is
5. Being dumped by someone you love can make you watch TV for 5hrs with volume I swear
6. I hate it when going to put offering in church and one fat girl keeps dancing forward and backwards like MTN network....mtch
ew
7. Glo weldone o! So I have to sit at the edge of my bed, turn a little to the left and open my mouth before network enter my phone.
8. Never trust a girl with a broken phone! If she can break her phone, then what is special in your heart?
9. When I started Facebook last year I sent a friend request to Nicky minaj and she accepted! I was happy until she asked me to send her mtn credit
10. No body keeps in touch with you than a girl you promise to send money , she can even appear in your dream
11. Just because you are using MTN doesn't mean you should allow your teeth to be yellow
12. It took me 5 hours to compose this jokes and you say you will read without commenting? Thunder the person reading this post

0 comments: